Roll Bread Lamp (Battery Powered LED Light)
Estimated Shipping Time: in about 2 months
Thank you for your patience and understanding!
*Note: TAX/VAT may be collected depending on the number of ordered items. Customs fee may also be charged when you receive the delivery.
New, cute roll. This is the new type of small bread lamp, with outstanding presence even though its diminutive size.
This Pampshade provides a gentle ambient light source and is designed to be displayed on a table or desk.
Furthermore, it's coated with an anti-bacterial and anti-fungal to protect and seal the lamp for years to come.
The bread is carefully hollowed out during the manufacturing process, resulting in some minor cracks or small holes that further add to the lamp's rustic, artisanal character. Please note that these are not considered to be defects.
- Materials: Bread flour, cake flour, salt, yeast, LED lights, battery.
- Power Supply: AA battery x 1 (not included)
- LED Lights: Continuous lighting time by 1 battery : Detail information
here.The lifetime of the LED lights is rated for up to 50,000 hours. Unfortunately, we are not able to replace the LED lights.
- Size: Approximately 10x5 cm (4x2 inches)
- Variations: Because each Pampshade is made from real bread, there will be natural variations in color, size, and shape.
- Luminosity: This Pampshade can softly illuminate a space within hand's reach.
- Important: This product is fragile and should be handled delicately with care. Do not use sanitizer spray near this product, otherwise it may damage the coating.
- Operation: To turn on/off this product, simply place it on a flat surface to activate the sensor switch.
The family loves the bread lamps!
My parents make Thanksgiving dinner every year, and no matter how much we all try to keep our many Pillsbury Crescent Rolls from getting burned, they always have a little bit of char on them. How can we all not pay attention for 8 minutes? Turns out it is very easy. Only in 2014 the crescent rolls were able to achieve a golden brown, not a bit of burn on them. It's a running joke that we will never be able to not burn these poor little rolls. When I saw these bread lamps available, I knew I couldn't resist. Now my mom, my aunt, and my brother all have the dinner roll model. They couldn't be happier to have our family joke preserved forever. And it's functional. I love these things. Thank you!!