SLICED TOAST - Bread Object
SLICED TOAST - Bread Object
Delivery: in about 8 weeks
Note: TAX/VAT may be collected depending on the number of ordered items. Customs fees may also be charged when you receive the delivery.
Trace the memory of yeast from the cross section of bread.
There are various sizes of air bubble in the cross section of bread.
Those bubbles have the memory of yeast, from a small dough of flour and water to a large puffed dough and finally baked bread.
Air bubbles enter differently depending on the temperture, humidity and materials. You can hear the voice of various bread from the cross section of sliced bread.
The bread is carefully sliced out during the manufacturing process, resulting in some minor cracks or small holes. Please note that these are not considered to be defects.
UP CYCLED! We purchase unsold breads from partner bakery and use them to create our works!
- Materials: bread flour, cake flour, salt, yeast, acrylic, brass etc.
- Size: Approximately 100x150x33 mm
- Variations: The inside motif is made from real bread, so each piece of bread may vary slightly in shape, size, and color.
- Handling: This product is fragile and should be handled delicately with care.
Domestic and International Shipping
About Shipping Cost
We use Sagawa Express for deliveries within Japan and either FedEx or DHL or EMS for international orders. Please refer to the tables below for shipping cost estimates for your country.
Domestic Shipping (Japan)
|Large (Power Cord & Naan）
|Hokkaido & Okinawa
Free shipping on orders over ￥20,000.
- The above estimates are based on shipping only one item.
- International shipping cost is calculated according to the volume weight of the products you order. Actual shipping costs will be provided during the checkout process.
- TAX/VAT may be collected depending on the number of ordered items.
- Customs fee may also be charged when you receive the delivery.
- Once you receive the shipping notice with tracking number from us, please contact the shipping company directly if you have any requests for your delivery.
- Free shipping to the EU and North America. Shipping to other countries, excluding Japan, is free for purchases of 30,000 yen or more.
Foreign Taxes and Duties
As our products are shipped from Japan, they may be subject to taxes and Customs fee in the country of delivery. These costs are customer's responsibitliy. Thank you for your understanding!
For the customers in the US:
Most packages with a declared value that is under $2000 USD will be cleared without any fees.
Purchases over $800 will be taxed.
For the customers in Canada:
Orders above $20 CAN require that you pay the applicable duties and the GST. For more information please visit the Canadian customs website.
For the customers in EU
From 1 July 2021, import VAT is payable on all goods entering the EU, irrespective of their value. For goods with a value of more than €150 you will have to pay Customs Duty in addition to import VAT. The customs value on which Customs Duty is calculated is the cost of the goods plus transport, any insurance and any handling charges to deliver the goods to the EU. The rate of Customs Duty that applies depends on the goods you import.
Carrier handling fees are typically €10 to €20.
For our customers in Australia:
Orders below $1000 AUD are regarded as 'low value imports' by Australian customs. As of 01 July 2018, customs duties may apply to any goods imported from overseas by consumers in Australia. For more information please visit the Australian customs website.