PAMPSHADE Peace Bread Lamp Project "Paska" LED Light
Limited Quantity for Donation to Ukraine
Estimated Shipping Time: in a month
Note: TAX/VAT may be collected depending on the number of ordered items. Customs fees may also be charged when you receive the delivery.
The invasion of Ukraine is reported daily. Witnessing the reality that peace and daily life, which everyone should hope for, can be so easily shattered, we are starting an emergency project to help Ukrainian people not just to be saddened, but to be able to help in any way we can.
The limited edition of PAMPSHADE -Paska is now on sale.
All profits from this item will be donated to Peace Winds Japan (PWJ), Japan’ first NGO working on humanitarian aid and disaster support.
The final donation amount will be reported on this page（https://
Paska is traditional bread that Christians eat during Easter in central and eastern European countries such as Ukraine, Romania and Poland. It's slightly sweet egg bread that can be decorated with religious symbols.
Easter 2022 is April 17. We hope Ukraine people can regain peace and safety as soon as possible.
This Pampshade is baked using the leftover dough after bread baking.
What is leftover dough?
It is the leftovers of dough that comes out when baking a lot of bread. Since the dough continues to ferment, it should be baked in the oven and just be thrown away. This Paska is made from those leftover dough by our partner bakery.
This Pampshade provides a gentle ambient light source and is designed to be displayed on a table or hung on a wall.
Furthermore, it's coated with an anti-bacterial and anti-fungal to protect and seal the lamp for years to come.
The bread is carefully hollowed out during the manufacturing process, resulting in some minor cracks or small holes that further add to the lamp's rustic, artisanal character. Please note that these are not considered to be defects.
- Materials: Bread flour, cake flour, yeast, LED lights, power cord.
- Power Supply: AC100-240V 50/60Hz 0.3A DC 12V 1.0A
- The lifetime of the LED lights is rated for up to 50,000 hours. Unfortunately, we are not able to replace the LED lights.
- Size: Approximately 18 cm (7 inches) in diameter
- Variations: Because each Pampshade is made from real bread, there will be natural variations in color, size, and shape.
- Luminosity: This Pampshade can softly illuminate a room of approximately 13 square meters (140 square feet).
- Important: This product is fragile and should be handled delicately with care.
- Operation Instructions: To turn on/off, just tap the power button. To adjust the brightness to your liking, press and hold the power button.
- The photo shows before preservative treatment. Please note that the actual product to be sent to you will have a slightly different surface detail.
Simply wonderful !
It is such fun to use and stunningly unique. I am an enormous fan of all Pampshade and buying any bread lamp is a must !
お世話になります。 何かしらの寄附を考えておりました。 その際、こちらからの方法を知り協力させて頂きました。 商品も可愛く納得でした。 ありがとうございます。