Boule Bread Lamp (LED Light with AC Power Cord)
Estimated Shipping Time: in about 2 months
Our bread lamps are all handmade one by one. Thank you for your understanding and patience!
Note: TAX/VAT may be collected depending on the number of ordered items. Customs fees may also be charged when you receive the delivery.
The rustic round perfectly captures the traditional techniques of countless French boulangeries. With its classic shape and amber glow, Boule could just as easily be mistaken as a celebration of the harvest moon rising over France's countryside—an equally attractive addition to your decor whether hanging on the wall or lighting your desk.
This Pampshade provides a gentle ambient light source and is designed to be displayed on a table or hung on a wall.
Furthermore, it's coated with an anti-bacterial and anti-fungal to protect and seal the lamp for years to come.
The bread is carefully hollowed out during the manufacturing process, resulting in some minor cracks or small holes that further add to the lamp's rustic, artisanal character. Please note that these are not considered to be defects.
- Materials: Bread flour, cake flour, yeast, LED lights, power cord.
- Power Supply: AC100-240V 50/60Hz 0.3A DC 12V 1.0A
- (The lifetime of the LED lights is rated for up to 50,000 hours. Unfortunately, we are not able to replace the LED lights.)
- Size: Approximately 15 cm (6 inches) in diameter
- Variations: Because each Pampshade is made from real bread, there will be natural variations in color, size, and shape.
- Luminosity: This Pampshade can softly illuminate a room of approximately 13 square meters (140 square feet).
- Important: This product is fragile and should be handled delicately with care. Do not use sanitizer spray near this product, otherwise it may damage the coating.
- Operation Instructions: To turn on/off, just tap the power button. To adjust the brightness to your liking, press and hold the power button.
Fun and thoughtful
The Bread Lamp is so incredibly fun! It is clearly created with quality and care, enclosed in thoughtful packaging appropriate for the present that it is.
Sometime I forget its a lamp, brings me joy every time I see it.