Baguette Bread Lamp (with AC Power Cord)
Baguette Bread Lamp (with AC Power Cord)
[Pre-order] Estimated Shipping Time: in about 4 months
Our bread lamps are all handmade one by one. Thank you for your understanding and patience!
Note: TAX/VAT may be collected depending on the number of ordered items. Customs fee may also be charged when you receive the delivery.
The classic features of France's quintessential bread are what make the baguette one of our brightest products to date. Because of its iconic length, we're able to put even more LED lights inside that further illuminate the striking scored cuts along the face of the crust.
UP CYCLED We purchase unsold breads from partner bakery and use them to create our Pampshades.
This Pampshade provides a gentle ambient light source and is designed to be displayed on a table or hung on a wall.
This product is an outlet type and can be used as indirect lighting. It also has a dimming function.
Furthermore, it's coated with an anti-bacterial and anti-fungal to protect and seal the lamp for years to come.
The bread is carefully hollowed out during the manufacturing process, resulting in some minor cracks or small holes that further add to the lamp's rustic, artisanal character. Please note that these are not considered to be defects.
- Materials: Bread flour, cake flour, yeast, LED lights, power cord.
- Power Supply: AC100-240V 50/60Hz 0.3A DC 12V 1.0A
The lifetime of the LED lights is rated for up to 50,000 hours. Unfortunately, we are not able to replace the LED lights.
- Size: Approximately 50 cm (20 inches) in length
- Variations: Because each Pampshade is made from real bread, there will be natural variations in color, size, and shape.
- Luminosity: This Pampshade can softly illuminate a room of approximately 13 square meters (140 square feet).
- Important: This product is fragile and should be handled delicately with care. Do not use sanitizer spray near this product, otherwise it may damage the coating.
- Operation Instructions: To turn on/off, just tap the power button. To adjust the brightness to your liking, press and hold the power button.
Domestic and International Shipping
About Shipping Cost
We use Sagawa Express for deliveries within Japan and either FedEx or DHL or EMS for international orders. Please refer to the tables below for shipping cost estimates for your country.
Domestic Shipping (Japan)
|Region||Small (Battery/Object）||Large (Power Cord & Naan）|
|Hokkaido & Okinawa||￥1,000||￥1,600|
Free shipping on orders over ￥20,000.
- The above estimates are based on shipping only one item.
- International shipping cost is calculated according to the volume weight of the products you order. Actual shipping costs will be provided during the checkout process.
- TAX/VAT may be collected depending on the number of ordered items.
- Customs fee may also be charged when you receive the delivery.
- Once you receive the shipping notice with tracking number from us, please contact the shipping company directly if you have any requests for your delivery.
- Free shipping to the EU and North America. Shipping to other countries, excluding Japan, is free for purchases of 30,000 yen or more.
Foreign Taxes and Duties
As our products are shipped from Japan, they may be subject to taxes and Customs fee in the country of delivery. These costs are customer's responsibitliy. Thank you for your understanding!
For the customers in the US:
Most packages with a declared value that is under $2000 USD will be cleared without any fees.
Purchases over $800 will be taxed.
For the customers in Canada:
Orders above $20 CAN require that you pay the applicable duties and the GST. For more information please visit the Canadian customs website.
For the customers in EU
From 1 July 2021, import VAT is payable on all goods entering the EU, irrespective of their value. For goods with a value of more than €150 you will have to pay Customs Duty in addition to import VAT. The customs value on which Customs Duty is calculated is the cost of the goods plus transport, any insurance and any handling charges to deliver the goods to the EU. The rate of Customs Duty that applies depends on the goods you import.
Carrier handling fees are typically €10 to €20.
For our customers in Australia:
Orders below $1000 AUD are regarded as 'low value imports' by Australian customs. As of 01 July 2018, customs duties may apply to any goods imported from overseas by consumers in Australia. For more information please visit the Australian customs website.
The plug in lamp is fantastic. We also got the battery powered croissant lamp. It's super cute, but it seems to drain the batter even when not in use, so we have to take it out to turn it off, which is a little annoying.
It took a while to get here which is very understandable because it comes from Japan and I’m in Ohio. Once it was here I was blown away with how amazing this lamp is. If you are looking for a lamp to light up a room it might not be for you. But if you are looking for the greatest accent piece you can find and to have everyone tell you how cool you are this is the lamp for you. I got it for my girlfriends birthday because she loves lamps and loves bread specifically baguettes so when I saw that version it was a “no brainer” for me.
The wait was 10000% worth it! I smile every time the sun goes down enough so I get to turn my new lamp on. Will be buying more
So incredible I bought a different version for my sister immediately!
Really beautiful and lovingly made. Incredible packaging both in general and for shipment to the US. Arrived well within the estimated window with accurate tracking. Love it!!!
Warm Pampshade, Delicious Croutons
The bread lamp makes me feel so warm and homey just having it in the same room as me. It may be strange to some, but it looks great on the wall! I love my pampshade! And the croutons were the most delicious snack I've had, I would order again just for the parmesan pepper croutons alone.