Toast-A Bread Lamp (Battery Powered LED Light)
Toast-A Bread Lamp (Battery Powered LED Light)
[Pre-order] Estimated Shipping Time : in about 4 months
Our bread lamps are all handmade one by one. Thank you for your understanding and patience!
Note: TAX/VAT may be collected depending on the number of ordered items. Customs fees may also be charged when you receive the delivery.
This pillowy cut of square-shaped bread is so inviting, you will likely find yourself craving a slice every time you turn on your Pampshade Toast. But while it may look so good that you want to eat it, we recommend hanging it on your wall instead.
UP CYCLED We purchase unsold breads from partner bakery and use them to create our Pampshades.
This Pampshade provides a gentle ambient light source and is designed to be displayed on a table or hung on a wall.
Furthermore, it's coated with an anti-bacterial and anti-fungal to protect and seal the lamp for years to come.
The bread is carefully hollowed out during the manufacturing process, resulting in some minor cracks or small holes that further add to the lamp's rustic, artisanal character. Please note that these are not considered to be defects.
- Materials: Bread flour, cake flour, salt, yeast, LED lights, battery.
- Power Supply: AA battery x 1 (not included)
- Continuous lighting time by 1 battery: Detail information here.
The lifetime of the LED lights is rated for up to 50,000 hours. Unfortunately, we are not able to replace the LED lights.
- Size: Approximately 10 cm (3 inches) in diameter
- Variations: Because each Pampshade is made from real bread, there will be natural variations in color, size, and shape.
- Luminosity: This Pampshade can softly illuminate a space within hand's reach.
- Important: This product is fragile and should be handled delicately with care. Do not use sanitizer spray near this product, otherwise it may damage the coating.
- Operation Instructions: To turn off this product, simply place it on a flat surface to activate the sensor switch.
Domestic and International Shipping
About Shipping Cost
We use Sagawa Express for deliveries within Japan and either FedEx or DHL or EMS for international orders. Please refer to the tables below for shipping cost estimates for your country.
Domestic Shipping (Japan)
|Region||Small (Battery/Object）||Large (Power Cord & Naan）|
|Hokkaido & Okinawa||￥1,000||￥1,600|
Free shipping on orders over ￥20,000.
- The above estimates are based on shipping only one item.
- International shipping cost is calculated according to the volume weight of the products you order. Actual shipping costs will be provided during the checkout process.
- TAX/VAT may be collected depending on the number of ordered items.
- Customs fee may also be charged when you receive the delivery.
- Once you receive the shipping notice with tracking number from us, please contact the shipping company directly if you have any requests for your delivery.
- Free shipping to the EU and North America. Shipping to other countries, excluding Japan, is free for purchases of 30,000 yen or more.
Foreign Taxes and Duties
As our products are shipped from Japan, they may be subject to taxes and Customs fee in the country of delivery. These costs are customer's responsibitliy. Thank you for your understanding!
For the customers in the US:
Most packages with a declared value that is under $2000 USD will be cleared without any fees.
Purchases over $800 will be taxed.
For the customers in Canada:
Orders above $20 CAN require that you pay the applicable duties and the GST. For more information please visit the Canadian customs website.
For the customers in EU
From 1 July 2021, import VAT is payable on all goods entering the EU, irrespective of their value. For goods with a value of more than €150 you will have to pay Customs Duty in addition to import VAT. The customs value on which Customs Duty is calculated is the cost of the goods plus transport, any insurance and any handling charges to deliver the goods to the EU. The rate of Customs Duty that applies depends on the goods you import.
Carrier handling fees are typically €10 to €20.
For our customers in Australia:
Orders below $1000 AUD are regarded as 'low value imports' by Australian customs. As of 01 July 2018, customs duties may apply to any goods imported from overseas by consumers in Australia. For more information please visit the Australian customs website.
It was a Christmas gift but it came late. I did not expect the item to take 8 weeks to arrive. The receiver loves the lamp! I think it was very well made and it is one of a kind gift. Thank you!
Hasn’t arrived quite yet
Still haven’t received the item but super excited to!
Toast Bread and Baguette Bread
Konichiwa!!! So pleased and amazed with the bread lamps!! <3 Quality's 11 out of 10. Also shipping was faster than I expected and everything's still in one piece. Would recommend this to anyone, might also buy again sometime :) I was wondering, a bread with some molds would also look cool? Hmmm. Thank you for your fantastic creation!!!