Toast Bread Lamp (Battery Powered LED Light)
Estimated Shipping Time : in about 2 months
Our bread lamps are all handmade one by one. Thank you for your understanding and patience!
Note: TAX/VAT may be collected depending on the number of ordered items. Customs fees may also be charged when you receive the delivery.
This pillowy cut of square-shaped bread is so inviting, you will likely find yourself craving a slice every time you turn on your Pampshade Toast. But while it may look so good that you want to eat it, we recommend hanging it on your wall instead.
UP CYCLED We purchase unsold breads from partner bakery and use them to create our Pampshades.
This Pampshade provides a gentle ambient light source and is designed to be displayed on a table or hung on a wall.
Furthermore, it's coated with an anti-bacterial and anti-fungal to protect and seal the lamp for years to come.
The bread is carefully hollowed out during the manufacturing process, resulting in some minor cracks or small holes that further add to the lamp's rustic, artisanal character. Please note that these are not considered to be defects.
- Materials: Bread flour, cake flour, salt, yeast, LED lights, battery.
- Power Supply: AA battery x 1 (not included)
- Continuous lighting time by 1 battery: Detail information here.
The lifetime of the LED lights is rated for up to 50,000 hours. Unfortunately, we are not able to replace the LED lights.
- Size: Approximately 10 cm (3 inches) in diameter
- Variations: Because each Pampshade is made from real bread, there will be natural variations in color, size, and shape.
- Luminosity: This Pampshade can softly illuminate a space within hand's reach.
- Important: This product is fragile and should be handled delicately with care. Do not use sanitizer spray near this product, otherwise it may damage the coating.
- Operation Instructions: To turn off this product, simply place it on a flat surface to activate the sensor switch.
Hasn’t arrived quite yet
Still haven’t received the item but super excited to!
Toast Bread and Baguette Bread
Konichiwa!!! So pleased and amazed with the bread lamps!! <3 Quality's 11 out of 10. Also shipping was faster than I expected and everything's still in one piece. Would recommend this to anyone, might also buy again sometime :) I was wondering, a bread with some molds would also look cool? Hmmm. Thank you for your fantastic creation!!!
We love it but unfortunately my son accidentally broke it the day after it arrived……