Croissant Bread Lamp (Battery Powered LED Light)
Croissant Bread Lamp (Battery Powered LED Light)
[Pre-order] Estimated Shipping Time: in about 4 months
We just received a lot of order for Croissant! Our bread lamps are all handmade one by one. We appreciate your understanding and patience!
Note: TAX/VAT may be collected depending on the number of ordered items. Customs fees may also be charged when you receive the delivery.
The Pampshade Croissant is the perfect embodiment of France's most famous pastry with its gentle glow that can only be described as rich and buttery in hue. Because we only use real croissants when making this lamp, it continues to be our most challenging Pampshade to produce. Still, the results are worth it—a delicate expression of light that can only be experienced by using freshly baked croissants.
This Pampshade provides a gentle ambient light source and is designed to be displayed on a table or desk.
Furthermore, it's coated with an anti-bacterial and anti-fungal to protect and seal the lamp for years to come.
The bread is carefully hollowed out during the manufacturing process, resulting in some minor cracks or small holes that further add to the lamp's rustic, artisanal character. Please note that these are not considered to be defects.
UP CYCLED We purchase unsold breads from partner bakery and use them to create our Pampshades.
- Materials: Bread flour, cake flour, salt, yeast, LED lights, battery.
- Power Supply: AA battery x 1 (not included)
- LED Lights: Continuous lighting time by 1 battery: detail information here.
The lifetime of the LED lights is rated for up to 50,000 hours. Unfortunately, we are not able to replace the LED lights.
- Size: Approximately 8–10 cm (3–4 inches) in diameter, 12–13 cm (5 inches) in length
- Variations: Because each Pampshade is made from real unsold breads, there will be natural variations in color, size, and shape.
- Luminosity: This Pampshade can softly illuminate a space within hand's reach.
- Handling: This product is fragile and should be handled delicately with care. Do not use sanitizer spray near this product, otherwise it may damage the coating.
- Operation: To turn on/off this product, simply place it on a flat surface to activate the sensor switch.
Domestic and International Shipping
About Shipping Cost
We use Sagawa Express for deliveries within Japan and either FedEx or DHL or EMS for international orders. Please refer to the tables below for shipping cost estimates for your country.
Domestic Shipping (Japan)
|Region||Small (Battery/Object）||Large (Power Cord & Naan）|
|Hokkaido & Okinawa||￥1,000||￥1,600|
Free shipping on orders over ￥20,000.
- The above estimates are based on shipping only one item.
- International shipping cost is calculated according to the volume weight of the products you order. Actual shipping costs will be provided during the checkout process.
- TAX/VAT may be collected depending on the number of ordered items.
- Customs fee may also be charged when you receive the delivery.
- Once you receive the shipping notice with tracking number from us, please contact the shipping company directly if you have any requests for your delivery.
- Free shipping to the EU and North America. Shipping to other countries, excluding Japan, is free for purchases of 30,000 yen or more.
Foreign Taxes and Duties
As our products are shipped from Japan, they may be subject to taxes and Customs fee in the country of delivery. These costs are customer's responsibitliy. Thank you for your understanding!
For the customers in the US:
Most packages with a declared value that is under $2000 USD will be cleared without any fees.
Purchases over $800 will be taxed.
For the customers in Canada:
Orders above $20 CAN require that you pay the applicable duties and the GST. For more information please visit the Canadian customs website.
For the customers in EU
From 1 July 2021, import VAT is payable on all goods entering the EU, irrespective of their value. For goods with a value of more than €150 you will have to pay Customs Duty in addition to import VAT. The customs value on which Customs Duty is calculated is the cost of the goods plus transport, any insurance and any handling charges to deliver the goods to the EU. The rate of Customs Duty that applies depends on the goods you import.
Carrier handling fees are typically €10 to €20.
External links: Douanes Belge-Douanes Suisse-Germany, Zoll-UK customs, Revenue (Irish Tax and Customs)
For our customers in Australia:
Orders below $1000 AUD are regarded as 'low value imports' by Australian customs. As of 01 July 2018, customs duties may apply to any goods imported from overseas by consumers in Australia. For more information please visit the Australian customs website.
Bought for my sister who loves fake food. Adorable. Worth the wait! only wish I had bought two.
I love these beautiful lighted croissants. I bought them to give as hostess gifts. (I already bought one for myself.) they are so warm and beautiful. I first saw them in a shop in Paris. And nothing says ‘Paris’ like a croissant!
I love it. Beautifully crafted and gives off a nice soft light.
Light up my day
It arrived perfectly on the Christmas eve and handled with care. The croissant looks in a perfect shape, it is an amazing work! It placed on a bread basket next to the oven, a very outstanding idea to start a nice breakfast in the morning☀️.
They loved it!
Gave the croissant light to friends as a hostess gift and they loved it!