Batard Bread Lamp (LED Light with AC Power Cord)
Estimated Shipping Time: in about 1 months
Our bread lamps are all handmade one by one. Thank you for your understanding and patience!
Note: TAX/VAT may be collected depending on the number of ordered items. Customs fee may also be charged when you receive the delivery.
Slightly shorter than the classic baguette yet equally mouthwatering to the eyes, our Pampshade Batard will fill your room with the illuminating glow of Parisian nightlife.
This Pampshade provides a gentle ambient light source and is designed to be displayed on a table or hung on a wall.
Furthermore, it's coated with an anti-bacterial and anti-fungal to protect and seal the lamp for years to come.
The bread is carefully hollowed out during the manufacturing process, resulting in some minor cracks or small holes that further add to the lamp's rustic, artisanal character. Please note that these are not considered to be defects.
- Materials: Bread flour, cake flour, yeast, LED lights, power cord.
- Power Supply: AC100-240V 50/60Hz 0.3A DC 12V 1.0A
The lifetime of the LED lights is rated for up to 50,000 hours. Unfortunately, we are not able to replace the LED lights.
- Size: Approximately 38 cm (15 inches) in length
- Variations: Because each Pampshade is made from real bread, there will be natural variations in color, size, and shape.
- Luminosity: This Pampshade can softly illuminate a room of approximately 13 square meters (140 square feet).
- Important: This product is fragile and should be handled delicately with care.
- Operation Instructions: To turn on/off, just tap the power button. To adjust the brightness to your liking, press and hold the power button.
I bought these lamps for my son and his girlfriend as presents. I can’t wait to see their reaction. The lamps are beautifully crafted and gorgeous
It came so beautifully packaged, I almost didn't want to open it! But I did, and it was packed so carefully, too! Easy to use; I love it.
This lamp brings me so much joy (and light!). I love the whimsical warmth it adds to my home. I also got a kick out of eating the croutons made from the innards of the bread. An ingenious idea all around!
Love my baguette!
Such a fun and interesting piece! It’s incredible to see how much care goes into an item like this