Batard Bread Lamp (LED Light with AC Power Cord)
Batard Bread Lamp (LED Light with AC Power Cord)
[Pre-order] Estimated Shipping Time: in about 4 months
Our bread lamps are all handmade one by one. Thank you for your understanding and patience!
Note: TAX/VAT may be collected depending on the number of ordered items. Customs fee may also be charged when you receive the delivery.
Slightly shorter than the classic baguette yet equally mouthwatering to the eyes, our Pampshade Batard will fill your room with the illuminating glow of Parisian nightlife.
This Pampshade provides a gentle ambient light source and is designed to be displayed on a table or hung on a wall.
It's an outlet type and can be used as indirect lighting. Also. it has a dimming function.
Furthermore, it's coated with an anti-bacterial and anti-fungal to protect and seal the lamp for years to come.
The bread is carefully hollowed out during the manufacturing process, resulting in some minor cracks or small holes that further add to the lamp's rustic, artisanal character. Please note that these are not considered to be defects.
- Materials: Bread flour, cake flour, yeast, LED lights, power cord.
- Power Supply: AC100-240V 50/60Hz 0.3A DC 12V 1.0A
The lifetime of the LED lights is rated for up to 50,000 hours. Unfortunately, we are not able to replace the LED lights.
- Size: Approximately 38 cm (15 inches) in length
- Variations: Because each Pampshade is made from real bread, there will be natural variations in color, size, and shape.
- Luminosity: This Pampshade can softly illuminate a room of approximately 13 square meters (140 square feet).
- Important: This product is fragile and should be handled delicately with care. Do not use sanitizer spray near this product, otherwise it may damage the coating.
- Operation Instructions: To turn on/off, just tap the power button. To adjust the brightness to your liking, press and hold the power button.
Domestic and International Shipping
About Shipping Cost
We use Sagawa Express for deliveries within Japan and either FedEx or DHL or EMS for international orders. Please refer to the tables below for shipping cost estimates for your country.
Domestic Shipping (Japan)
|Region||Small (Battery/Object）||Large (Power Cord & Naan）|
|Hokkaido & Okinawa||￥1,000||￥1,600|
Free shipping on orders over ￥20,000.
- The above estimates are based on shipping only one item.
- International shipping cost is calculated according to the volume weight of the products you order. Actual shipping costs will be provided during the checkout process.
- TAX/VAT may be collected depending on the number of ordered items.
- Customs fee may also be charged when you receive the delivery.
- Once you receive the shipping notice with tracking number from us, please contact the shipping company directly if you have any requests for your delivery.
- Free shipping to the EU and North America. Shipping to other countries, excluding Japan, is free for purchases of 30,000 yen or more.
Foreign Taxes and Duties
As our products are shipped from Japan, they may be subject to taxes and Customs fee in the country of delivery. These costs are customer's responsibitliy. Thank you for your understanding!
For the customers in the US:
Most packages with a declared value that is under $2000 USD will be cleared without any fees.
Purchases over $800 will be taxed.
For the customers in Canada:
Orders above $20 CAN require that you pay the applicable duties and the GST. For more information please visit the Canadian customs website.
For the customers in EU
From 1 July 2021, import VAT is payable on all goods entering the EU, irrespective of their value. For goods with a value of more than €150 you will have to pay Customs Duty in addition to import VAT. The customs value on which Customs Duty is calculated is the cost of the goods plus transport, any insurance and any handling charges to deliver the goods to the EU. The rate of Customs Duty that applies depends on the goods you import.
Carrier handling fees are typically €10 to €20.
For our customers in Australia:
Orders below $1000 AUD are regarded as 'low value imports' by Australian customs. As of 01 July 2018, customs duties may apply to any goods imported from overseas by consumers in Australia. For more information please visit the Australian customs website.
March 2nd, 2023
I have purchased 3 lamps now. 2 baguettes and 1 sliced bread lamp.So many compliments on my baguette. Lamp thatI ordered 1 for a wedding! Unfortunately, my sliced bread lamp never worked correctly, it never stayed on. I would love to get the croissant lamp someday (French speaking daughter) Anyway, please get this perfect art piece.
So cute, love it
It is everything I hoped it would be. My favorite item ever! I’ve been watching Yukiko’s art for a while and decided to get myself a batard lamp as a housewarming gift when I moved, I couldn’t be happier. The light is cute, beautifully crafted and so unique. Plus quite bright!
友人の誕生日プレゼントとして贈りました。 『嬉しいーーー本物だけあって、今にも食べられそうですずーっと見ていられます✨ 大切にしまーす♀️』と、すごく喜んでもらえました。 パンプシェード贈って本当によかったです。素敵な商品を作っていただき、ありがとうございました。