Pampshade x AID = Pamp-AID 【ALL10％OFF】
Pampshade x AID = Pamp-AID 【ALL10％OFF】
[Limited Products] SOLD OUT
*Note: TAX/VAT may be collected depending on the number of ordered items. Customs fee may also be charged when you receive the delivery.
The bread of nonstandard shape and size.
The bread with some cracks or air bubbles in the surface that was caused during manufacturing processing.
We are happy to offer these unique Pampshade - "Pamp-AID" with 10% discount of standard products.
Of course, there is no problem for the quality and function to use it as a interior light. You can enjoy the individuality of each bread!
Pampshade is the one and only product in the world.
*The Pampshades in the picture are examples.
We purchase unsold breads from partner bakery and use them to create our Pampshades.
It's coated with an anti-bacterial and anti-fungal to protect and seal the lamp for years to come.
The bread is carefully hollowed out during the manufacturing process, resulting in some minor cracks or small holes that further add to the lamp's rustic, artisanal character. Please note that these are not considered to be defects.
- Materials: Bread flour, cake flour, salt, yeast, LED lights, battery, adapter etc.
- Power Supply:
Battery type: AA battery x 1 (not included)
AC cord type: AC100-240V 50/60Hz 0.3A DC 12V 1.0A
- LED Lights: Continuous lighting time by 1 battery : Detail information here.
The lifetime of the LED lights is rated for up to 50,000 hours. Unfortunately, we are not able to replace the LED lights.
- Variations: Because each Pampshade is made from real bread, there will be natural variations in color, size, and shape.
- Operation: For battery type, to turn on/off this product, simply place it on a flat surface to activate the sensor switch.
Domestic and International Shipping
About Shipping Cost
We use Sagawa Express for deliveries within Japan and either FedEx or DHL or EMS for international orders. Please refer to the tables below for shipping cost estimates for your country.
Domestic Shipping (Japan)
|Region||Small (Battery/Object）||Large (Power Cord & Naan）|
|Hokkaido & Okinawa||￥1,000||￥1,600|
Free shipping on orders over ￥20,000.
- The above estimates are based on shipping only one item.
- International shipping cost is calculated according to the volume weight of the products you order. Actual shipping costs will be provided during the checkout process.
- TAX/VAT may be collected depending on the number of ordered items.
- Customs fee may also be charged when you receive the delivery.
- Once you receive the shipping notice with tracking number from us, please contact the shipping company directly if you have any requests for your delivery.
- Free shipping to the EU and North America. Shipping to other countries, excluding Japan, is free for purchases of 30,000 yen or more.
Foreign Taxes and Duties
As our products are shipped from Japan, they may be subject to taxes and Customs fee in the country of delivery. These costs are customer's responsibitliy. Thank you for your understanding!
For the customers in the US:
Most packages with a declared value that is under $2000 USD will be cleared without any fees.
Purchases over $800 will be taxed.
For the customers in Canada:
Orders above $20 CAN require that you pay the applicable duties and the GST. For more information please visit the Canadian customs website.
For the customers in EU
From 1 July 2021, import VAT is payable on all goods entering the EU, irrespective of their value. For goods with a value of more than €150 you will have to pay Customs Duty in addition to import VAT. The customs value on which Customs Duty is calculated is the cost of the goods plus transport, any insurance and any handling charges to deliver the goods to the EU. The rate of Customs Duty that applies depends on the goods you import.
Carrier handling fees are typically €10 to €20.
For our customers in Australia:
Orders below $1000 AUD are regarded as 'low value imports' by Australian customs. As of 01 July 2018, customs duties may apply to any goods imported from overseas by consumers in Australia. For more information please visit the Australian customs website.
SNSでひょんなことからこちらの lightを見つけました。パンも好き、lightも好き。欲しい…となりましたがほとんどが売り切れ。クッペが残っていたのでそちらを注文。 10日くらいで届きました。 ワクワクしながら開封。本物のパンを使っているので見た目はほぼパン。lightを付けると雰囲気が少し変わりオレンジっぽくなりそれもまた可愛らしかったです。最初はクロワッサンが欲しかったけどクッペの方が素朴な雰囲気が出ていて結果よかったかな。誰かが作ったパン。それをまた作家さんが丁寧に手をかけ、そして今自分の手元にあるのかと思うと愛おしいです。壁掛けのフランスパンもいつか買いたいです。