Lodeve Bread Lamp (with AC Power Cord) [Limited]
Estimated Shipping Time: in about 1-2 weeks in case of single purchase
Note: TAX/VAT may be collected depending on the number of ordered items. Customs fee may also be charged when you receive the delivery.
A special, limited piece of Pain de Lodeve of PAMPSHADE. Lovede is a bread from Southern France countryside natural sourdough bread.
For plug type, US/JP is a default. If you need EU plug or UK plug, please let us know your request at the note in your shopping cart page before checkout.
There is no specail package box for this time, so we will pack the goods in the paking material carefully and tightly in case of shipment.
This Pampshade provides a gentle ambient light source and is designed to be displayed on a table or a desk.
Furthermore, it's coated with an anti-bacterial and anti-fungal to protect and seal the lamp for years to come.
The bread is carefully hollowed out during the manufacturing process, resulting in some minor cracks or small holes that further add to the lamp's rustic, artisanal character. Please note that these are not considered to be defects.
- Materials: Bread flour, cake flour, yeast, LED lights, power cord.
- Power Supply: AC100-240V 50/60Hz 0.3A DC 12V 1.0A
The lifetime of the LED lights is rated for up to 50,000 hours. Unfortunately, we are not able to replace the LED lights.
- Size: Approximately 15.5 cm (6 inches) in diameter
- Luminosity: This Pampshade can softly illuminate a room of approximately 13 square meters (140 square feet).
- Important: This product is fragile and should be handled delicately with care.
- Operation Instructions: To turn on/off, just tap the power button. To adjust the brightness to your liking, press and hold the power button.