[Limited] Sesame Coupe Bread Lamp (Battery Powered LED Light)
Estimated Shipping Time : in 1-2 weeks in case of single purchase
Note: TAX/VAT may be collected depending on the number of ordered items. Customs fees may also be charged when you receive the delivery.
The palm-sized coupe with sesami seeds has its own presence in both lighting on and off.
This Pampshade provides a gentle ambient light source and is designed to be displayed on a table.
Furthermore, it's coated with an anti-bacterial and anti-fungal to protect and seal the lamp for years to come.
The bread is carefully hollowed out during the manufacturing process, resulting in some minor cracks or small holes that further add to the lamp's rustic, artisanal character. Please note that these are not considered to be defects.
- Materials: Bread flour, cake flour, salt, yeast, LED lights, battery.
- Power Supply: AA battery x 1 (not included)
- * Continuous lighting time by 1 battery: Detail information here.
The lifetime of the LED lights is rated for up to 50,000 hours. Unfortunately, we are not able to replace the LED lights.
- Size: Approximately 10x6 cm (4x3 inches)
- Variations: Because each Pampshade is made from real unsold bread, there will be natural variations in color, size, and shape. Please enjoy their individuality!
- Luminosity: This Pampshade can softly illuminate a space within hand's reach.
- Important: This product is fragile and should be handled delicately with care.
- Operation Instructions: To turn off this product, simply place it on a flat surface to activate the sensor switch.