Kaiser Bread Lamp (Battery Powered LED Light)
Kaiser Bread Lamp (Battery Powered LED Light)
[Pre-order] Estimated Shipping Time: in about 4 months
Our bread lamps are all handmade one by one. Thank you for your patience and understanding!
*Note: TAX/VAT may be collected depending on the number of ordered items. Customs fee may also be charged when you receive the delivery.
Kaiser is the German word for emperor. The star-shaped cut on the surface resembles a crown. This is the new type of small bread lamp, with outstanding presence even though its diminutive size.
UP CYCLED We purchase unsold breads from partner bakery and use them to create our Pampshades.
This Pampshade provides a gentle ambient light source and is designed to be displayed on a table or desk.
Furthermore, it's coated with an anti-bacterial and anti-fungal to protect and seal the lamp for years to come.
The bread is carefully hollowed out during the manufacturing process, resulting in some minor cracks or small holes that further add to the lamp's rustic, artisanal character. Please note that these are not considered to be defects.
- Materials: Bread flour, cake flour, salt, yeast, LED lights, battery.
- Power Supply: AA battery x 1 (not included)
- LED Lights: Continuous lighting time by 1 battery : Detail information
here.The lifetime of the LED lights is rated for up to 50,000 hours. Unfortunately, we are not able to replace the LED lights.
- Size: Approximately 6.5x6.5x4 cm (2.5x2.5x1.5 inches)
- Variations: Because each Pampshade is made from real bread, there will be natural variations in color, size, and shape.
- Luminosity: This Pampshade can softly illuminate a space within hand's reach.
- Important: This product is fragile and should be handled delicately with care. Do not use sanitizer spray near this product, otherwise it may damage the coating.
- Operation: To turn on/off this product, simply place it on a flat surface to activate the sensor switch.
Domestic and International Shipping
About Shipping Cost
We use Sagawa Express for deliveries within Japan and either FedEx or DHL or EMS for international orders. Please refer to the tables below for shipping cost estimates for your country.
Domestic Shipping (Japan)
|Large (Power Cord & Naan）
|Hokkaido & Okinawa
Free shipping on orders over ￥20,000.
- The above estimates are based on shipping only one item.
- International shipping cost is calculated according to the volume weight of the products you order. Actual shipping costs will be provided during the checkout process.
- TAX/VAT may be collected depending on the number of ordered items.
- Customs fee may also be charged when you receive the delivery.
- Once you receive the shipping notice with tracking number from us, please contact the shipping company directly if you have any requests for your delivery.
- Free shipping to the EU and North America. Shipping to other countries, excluding Japan, is free for purchases of 30,000 yen or more.
Foreign Taxes and Duties
As our products are shipped from Japan, they may be subject to taxes and Customs fee in the country of delivery. These costs are customer's responsibitliy. Thank you for your understanding!
For the customers in the US:
Most packages with a declared value that is under $2000 USD will be cleared without any fees.
Purchases over $800 will be taxed.
For the customers in Canada:
Orders above $20 CAN require that you pay the applicable duties and the GST. For more information please visit the Canadian customs website.
For the customers in EU
From 1 July 2021, import VAT is payable on all goods entering the EU, irrespective of their value. For goods with a value of more than €150 you will have to pay Customs Duty in addition to import VAT. The customs value on which Customs Duty is calculated is the cost of the goods plus transport, any insurance and any handling charges to deliver the goods to the EU. The rate of Customs Duty that applies depends on the goods you import.
Carrier handling fees are typically €10 to €20.
For our customers in Australia:
Orders below $1000 AUD are regarded as 'low value imports' by Australian customs. As of 01 July 2018, customs duties may apply to any goods imported from overseas by consumers in Australia. For more information please visit the Australian customs website.
I Got is as a late Christmas gift and I was so happy! Been wanting a bread lamp for so Long. It is so cute and perfect and works perfect as a little nightlight. Wish I could fill my home with breadlamps
Smaller than I thought but I was pleased
Based on the price and the type of bread (Kaiser) I expected something much larger, like the size of a kaiser sandwich roll. What I got was a much smaller piece that was the size of a dinner roll. It is a cute little lamp and works well but I wish I had known it would be so small.
Button doesn't stay 'pressed' unless propped
I knew these would be cute - I bought two different breads for our anniversary. My husband was delighted, they are perfect for bedside lights when one doesn't want too much light (me)! Just wonderful quirky things to have around the house. love, love, love.
I bought the lamp as a birthday present for my partner. His birthday is in June and I can’t wait to give it to him and see his reaction! I am absolutely amazed. It’s a great little object and I had never seen anything like it before ♡ it also came in a very cute box, wrapped with care. I would like on day to get the whole colllection. Thank you!